Thursday, June 5, 2008

Chattahoochee River National Rec Area

Yesterday we went up to Roswell to this little river that dumps into the Chattahoochee. There is this manmade waterfall where I wanted to make some approaching dusk/long exposures. I was able to make a couple that I liked, but was more intrigued by the artificial lighting of some trees after the sun went down. Here are a few of my favorites. It was tough to make some of the latter. We had been out for almost two hours, the humidity was making me all sweaty and sticky, and the mosquitos were mobilizing. They turned out okay despite all this. Much appreciation to Ellen and Brian for not leaving me behind and going home, even though I drove and had the keys.



1 comment:

Garrison Propaganda said...

you and your camera make a great time. its nice your traveling companions are sticking with you even in that horribly hot sounding weather. its getting warm and humid here, but im sure its nothing like what you have. jonas, mercer, and i got to cool down at the pool today though.

i love that first picture. the waterfall water looks foamy and soft.